What if

 This is just me. With everything I am, everything I would ever be. I'm not a disappointed potential, and I refuse to be a maybe a "What if".

And I was, for many years now. But, drama aside, I don't want it anymore. Within my heart there is love for someone I haven't met yet. And maybe these are romantic delusions from a hopeless romantic soul, but I deserve this type of stories. After all, it's not fair seeing you all moving on with love in your lives. It's not fair to break my heart to mend yours. I hated what you couldn't all be to me. I hated that I was ready to be all for you. But not anymore. For a long time now, I feel free, released. Not dragged down by meaning tragedies. But as now I am free, the hallow shell is cracking to reveal its darkness, purging its way to the world.

My ageless voice is humming melodies through life, with life and energy, calling you to come home to me. I deserve you, so fast, come home. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Wicca: " A Tangled Mess Of Contradictory Things"

I've got a spell for that