Art Piece

I want someone to look at me like I'm the one and only,

Who wishes always by his side to have me, never lonely.

I want someone who sees me as a piece of art,

Chaotic and beautiful, stirring rage within his heart.


Each time he'd see me, his heart would skip a beat,

Joking, he'd tell me I will be his end indeed.

Someone to adore me with an elegant grace,

To swear to protect me when fear I must face.


Someone in whose arms I feel utterly safe,

Knowing that there, I alone have my place.

But also, someone to hate me, to see my darkest side,

Yet choose to stay, in love to abide.


Someone who knows my flaws, even when I scare him,

Who wouldn't leave, knowing I would always spear him.

And when I get angry, and start using my potions and spells,

He'd be the dark lord in our castle where love dwells.


And as much as I desire someone to love me,

I want to adore him so deeply that it pains me.

I want someone to look at him as a piece of art,

Chaotic and beautiful, stirring rage within my heart.


Each time I'd see him, my heart would skip a beat,

Joking, I'd tell him he will be my end indeed.

Someone to love elegantly

To protect and care for patiently.


I want him safe in my arms, 

Knowing that there, he alone charms.

I want someone I can hate,

To know his evil, yet still my heart's gate.


And when he gets angry, and start using his potions and spells,

I’ll be the wicked witch in our castle where love dwells.

As much as I desire someone to love,

I want someone to choose, knowing it’s me he dreams of.

Popular posts from this blog

The Wicca: " A Tangled Mess Of Contradictory Things"

I've got a spell for that