Sun, Moon and Pisces


Sometimes I like to think about those mysteries that lie behind the stars. You see, we are made of star dust, my atoms and your atoms were once twinkling in space. and who knows, my dear unknown yet expected, our atoms could be entangled. I believe I'm made of cosmic energy, and so you are. 

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings.

but, as hard as reality can be, I like you to close your eyes and listen to me: 

The fault is in our stars, and our fate is written way long before we were born. The stars tells me that we're gonna cross paths in a very unlikely weird way, I'll look into your eyes and you'll look at mine. And in one glance, this cosmic energy will carry us to the sky and beyond. 

But my dear unknown yet expected, till then we will have to be apart. Heal and enjoy the twists played by fate. Till then, I will hold this constellation so dearly and I will chant to the sun and the moon... I will chant that the fault is in our stars and in us. and I will be waiting for you up above in space, my mind reading yours and daring the fates...




Sun, Moon and Pisces- Painting by Potanda

Popular posts from this blog

The Wicca: " A Tangled Mess Of Contradictory Things"

I've got a spell for that