Self-reflection

Hello world.

A late night self-reflection that's needed to be put into the Universe.

I'm everything and I'm nothing at all. I'm everything that slowly falls, I'm everything that slowly rise. I'm caught between the extremes and I reside in the threshold. I make no sense at all, yet everything I say makes the whole sense in the world. I'm something I can't explain. I'm a riddle that has become too tiring to figure, but too beautiful to grasp its truth. And I'm speaking of me like a whole knowing that in the vast existence of the universe I'm nothing. And everything.

I'm you, cause I know you're exactly the same. I'm everyone who ever existed and I'm like no one who ever lived. But you are me.

Dear reader,

You are everything I try to explain. You are the one thing I have no right to express. I wish to be you. Why? Cause I see you. A whole, I see you happy, wise, strong, passionate... But I know it's not true. And you try to be me maybe, but you know there's no one like you.

And between me and you, there's infinity. But if we look from the eyes of the universe, there's nothing between us. We are people with busy lives and mental struggle. To each their own, right? But, for me, I don't know why, but I feel you as if I'm living you. And it's so hard to grasp all of this, yet so beautiful. And that's why, I can't help it but see you beautiful. Even the darkest villains, I see beauty in their brain...

To live as the Wicca, it has been a great burden to feel everything all at once, and the feelings I can't even explain, they make their way through the cracks in my heart and they try to eradicate my whole self. It gets scary at times but I know it's inevitable. Energy landscape change is happening inside of me and I can feel it in my every cell... But to live ad the Wicca is a beautiful thing. Maybe no one will actually understand my beauty, but here's my self reflection:


I'm beautiful to the core. In my deepness, in my head, in my so called soul, I'm beautiful. I'm magical, I'm divine. I'm beautiful even with my dark magic. I'm especially beautiful with my flaws and what you call red flags. I'm a creature of light. I'm a monster of darkness. I'm a warrior. I'm a wicca and it tells it all.... 

Death defying acts... Listen to this song






Popular posts from this blog

The Wicca: " A Tangled Mess Of Contradictory Things"

I've got a spell for that