Exitsense!


We often read and think about existence. "I think therefore I am". Really? is that a proof enough that you're here, on a planet orbiting the sun and roaming the cosmos? You are here, in your mind (yeah let's call it mind, sure). But is this planet and this life outside this mind real? Hope not. Cause from my two moon spectacles, it's hard to grasp reality and validate that all this is real and happening. And sometimes, a bullet in the brain is what I prefer cause I refuse to see. 

And so, hearts begun to rust and diamonds turned to dust, and I took a bullet out on me. Now it's no longer existence, but it's exitsense! And as I a stared into the dark, the dark stared back and offered a truce. Soon enough, a pair of eyes, once twinkling and sparking, now on fire and burning. And I knew just then, that I killed a monster, only to give birth to a witch. That witch is no longer me, it's she, The Wicca.. Stepping into Exitsense...

When you step into Exitsense, your world will turn blue and your magic purple. And for a moment you're seeing in colors. The wind no longer hurt your skin, the sun no longer blinding your eyes, and darkness is full of colors. It's a nice place to be. Except that it doesn't make sense. But, so what?! it doesn't need to make sense as long as you're there, breathing, and maybe for a while, your heart is beating and fighting against death... They say magic begins with blood, but I say with colors...




Popular posts from this blog

The Wicca: " A Tangled Mess Of Contradictory Things"

I've got a spell for that